Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pissed off.

Yes, I am outrageously pissed off.
Pissed off at myself.
Pissed off at my incapability.
Pissed off at my attitude.
Pissed off to the fact that I have nothing to stand up and say it is mine.
Pissed off that I am just an ordinary guy with desires and dreams that seem vague at times.
Pissed off that I can never sit be secure of myself.
Pissed off at the thought that I do not have any rights over the one I love.
Pissed off that I may end up loosing with a bitch slap on my face.
Pissed off at the world for crushing my will to my knees at times.
Pissed off to the fact that no matter how much I want to take harsh approaches in a positive manner, I may never be able to because of things that happen.
Pissed off because despite all this forsaken bullshit that is happening, when I look at my right hand, I stare at the bracelet given to me by Her, speaks "HOPE".

I want to take the sword off the ground and thrust it deep into the core of this world and say "FUCK YOU" and held my head high up and yell my victory over all the odds.

I do not even know how to further type anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment